PERSONAL VIEW ON ACRIMONY THE MOVIE BY TYLER PERRY

PERSONAL VIEW ON ACRIMONY THE MOVIE BY TYLER PERRY
So I finally saw the movie Acrimony I must say I am really wowed, there are really no rules to successful relationships! Well, you could just be lucky. love is very complicated hmmmm, during the course of  watching the movie I kept asking myself if its really worth it giving your all in to a relationship and you end up getting burned well I’m just going to be indifferent and not take sides I.e (Melinda) or (Robert)
Young Melinda was a naive lady and also exhibited that in her relationship by exposing herself to her Robert boyfriend then now husband because she loved him.” Exposed” in the sense that she told him about her will from her mum and all and he took advantage of it he had nothing to loose at that point so he clinched to her as a support system. Robert could have gotten a job to assist himself through school I know he couldn't get a legit job because of his criminal record but there were other things he could do to fetch him money but he didn't instead he played his intelligence on Melinda and was spending and living on her savings what kind of a man does that?? Such men are bad news sweetheart please run from such men, Robert is a very selfish man he loved his dreams more than anything that will come in his way Melinda worked two jobs to keep up appearances  even after everything she still stood by him and believed in his dream he ended making her sell their house that is how selfish Robert was about his dream even after his in-laws figured out how to pay to get the house back his selfish nature made him jeopardise it because of his dream and they both lost the house that was when Melinda knew that she had to leave!!! She needed to leave the marriage it was all one sided she wasn't getting anything in return for her time, dedication and anything you can think of all were disappointments and I don’t  blame her a normal woman will do just that and Robert on the other hand didn’t fight for his marriage to me it looked like he wanted the divorce all along he could have chose not to sign the divorce papers but he wanted out he has always been  a sneaky ass biatch  Lmao!!! Pardon my words Robert has always been Manipulative Jeez!. Least I forget Diana as always wanted Robert to her self do you remember how she watched his videos he sent to Prescott?? With so much passion she also fuelled his divorce after taking him in and acting like his guardian Angel and making him see he deserved more well on my own opinion if Robert was still willing to work things out with Melinda, Diana wouldn't have gone the length she went for Robert can you guys relate? Mahn!! The only issues Melinda was her anger she lets her anger get the better part of her she lets her anger make decisions for her she allowed it control her which very bad it ruined everything it overshadowed her good part and everyone sees her as a psychotic bitch well yeah she’s one, if only she had a better temperament she would have gone through the situation better and probably be the one getting the sympathy  but No everyone would better say she needed help.
Yeah yeah Robert compensated her but have you ever heard an adage like MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS?? That's what should be on our mind right now no amount of money can be enough compensation for her time, feelings, emotion, and anything you can think of you see we can’t really blame Melinda but Robert had more fault in this dysfunctional marriage
I really wish we all have the opportunity to have a glimpse of what the future has in stock many of us would make different and better choices I would say Robert loved Melinda no doubt but he loved his dream more and Melinda ignored the signs of unhappy ending  and on a second thought I think every woman has the gift of knowing when something or a relationship isn’t good for her but women most times pick the heart over the head
Lesson learnt a little mistake can cost you everything I mean everything and a little resistance and rethinking can do a lot of good or save you from a torment of a lifetime.
I hope you all learnt something because I did please feel free to drop your views at the comment section advices are welcome we learnt every day.
Lastly I apologise for my inconsistency I will work on that I have missed interacting with you guys
With love from khennie❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to DISCOVERKHENNIE

GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE

THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF RELATIONSHIP