Welcome to DISCOVERKHENNIE



Hi there,
Its DISCOVER KHENNIE
Should I say I am super elated about this blog? Mahn it took all the courage in me to finally make up my mind on this!.
First I must say do what your heart tells you it never lies lol.
So basically this blog will be a lot  about my life, my fashion, my struggle with weight gain, depression, anxiety, relationships and lots more.
Least I forget, the name is Fashina Omotola Kehinde, I am a twin, a Yoruba Nigerian girl. Got a B.Sc. degree from Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State in 2016, done with NYSC (National Youth Service Corps).
Well, I am a low profile lady who hates drama, true, nobody likes drama but I totally can't stand one, I am a lover of peace and serenity. I love to express myself through my fashion style. I am very selective with food but I am a sucker for cakes. I vibe to Naija songs a lot but more into country songs, RnB and a little bit of rap lol......(don’t laugh at me).
Generally my life is a boring one and I want to use this blog as a medium to discover new things about me.
Finally, lets see how DISCOVER KHENNIE unfolds. Please do drop a comment to encourage me,feel free to ask me questions. I am willing to answer them.
Love always.
Khennie.


Comments

  1. Make sure you continue. I think I've found a new blog to visit already *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations b! Go show the world what you made of.. I'm proud of you πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be interesting...can't wait for more post..weldone gurlπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hype for the next stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kennyeee!!!! this is good, keep it up, i will be checking on this blog for more dish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go baby, i can already tell this would be awesome. Can’t wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. blazing inferno B πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyyy!!! Go baby boo πŸ’ƒπŸΎ Looking forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one issa nice one... Keep it up darling... My questions coming soon tho

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol i can't wait to answer them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE

THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF RELATIONSHIP